- BIRTH. Aged 4 in 1841; aged 14 in 1851, daughter of Elizabeth, born Kenwyn; born around 1837. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 and 1851 census.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 6 Jun 1841; at Wheal Butson; aged 4, born in Cornwall; in George Sandoe’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1841 census/COCP . George Sandoe is father.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 30 Mar 1851; at Blackwater; aged 13; scholar; born Kenwyn; in mother’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1851 census; together in 1861.
- MARR. Married Arthur Uren [1839AR01]; registered Truro 1860DEC 5c/305. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Uren; St Agnes 7 Apr 1861; at Blackwater; daughter aged 22; born St Agnes; with husband Arthur Uren 19 in mother’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page. Transcribed Gren.
- Comments: Daughter of George 1798GE01 and Elizabeth 1797EL03. Possible birth cf 1837JA01. Possible death cf 1840JA04.
Updated: Feb 2019