- BIRTH. Baptised 3 Oct 1830 at Redruth, son of Joseph, brazier, and Sarah, from Town. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Redruth 6 Jun 1841; Fore Street; aged 10; in father’s household. Sources: 1841 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Redruth 30 Mar 1851; Fore Street; son aged 20; copper miner; born Redruth; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Cecilia Hunter Roskrow [1825CE01]; 6 Nov 1852 at Redruth; registered Redruth 1852DEC 5c/514. Sources: MF, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Cecelia 1854CE01, John H 1855JN02, Hannah M 1857HA03, Sarah J 1858SA03, Joseph 1859JS03, Louisa 1861LO01, James S 1864JM04, Sarah 1865SA02, Mary A 1867MY06.
- EMIG. Sailed from Plymouth 8 Oct 1856, with family. Sources: EF.
- IMMIG. Arrive with family at Adelaide 19 Jan 1857. Worked with the S.A. Mining Co. at Burra, then moved to Wallaroo mines near Kadina in 1862. Sources: IF.
- DEATH. Died 12 Jan 1888 at Bathdown St, Carlton, Melbourne. Buried 13 Jan 1888 at General Cemetary, Carlton, Melbourne. Sources: DF.
- Comments: Son of Joseph 1805JS01 and Sarah Jane 1805SA01. Miner at daughter Sarah’s death.
Updated May 2019