Richard T Seymour
- BIRTH. Aged 5 in 1901, son of Willim H, farmer, and Mary; born around 1896; assumed registered Richard Tresize Truro 1895JUN 5c/133. Sources: Census, marriage, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 31 Mar 1901; at Greenbottom, Baldhu; son, aged 5; born at Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- TRADE UNION. Richard T; National Union of Railwaymen, admitted 5 Apr 1914 at Truro, aged 19, porter; excluded Mar 1927, gone abroad. NUR Register/FMP/page
- MARR. Married Annie E Sandow [1896AN01]; registered 1919MAR Truro 5c/216. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Dennis 1926
- IMMIG. Richard T; arrived New York 1927 from England, born 1895. Sources: Passenger List/FMP.
- CENSUS. Richard; 1930 Franklin NJ USA; at 14 McCann St; born 1895 in England, immigrated 1927, labourer in zinc mine, with wife Annie, son Dennis, 2 boarders. Sources: 1930 US Census/FMP/page
- IMMIG. Richard; Queen Elizabeth, departing Southampton 11 Aug 1955 for New York; born 3 Apr 1895; from Threemilestone, Truro; zinc miner; US Passport. Source: Passenger List/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Richard; died May 1984, New Jersey, born 3 Apr 1895. Sources: US Social Security Death Index/FMP
Updated Jan 2019