Cyril Charles Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1901, son of Charles and Annie, born at Snaith; registered Goole 1893SEP 9c/876. Yorkshire, England. Sources: 1901 census, GRO.
- CENSUS. Cyril C; Goole 31 Mar 1901; Rose Cottage, Snaith; son, aged 7, born at Snaith; in father’s household. Yorkshire, England. Sources:
- CENSUS. Goole; 2 Apr 1911; Rose Cottage, Snaith; son, aged 17, apprentice, born at Snaith; in father’s household. Yorkshire, England. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- IMMIG. Arrived Adelaide June 1913 on SS Beltana, SA British Farm Apprentices Scheme, member of the Beltana scout troop. Occupation before leaving home, handyman on farm, house and motor mechanic. Australia. Data sources: SA State Archive, SAFarmAp..
- ARMY. Enlisted in Australian Army 2 Feb 1916 at Adelaide. Embarked 31 Mar 1916 for Southampton and France, 11th Field Coy of Engineers, Australian Imperial Force. Sources: National Archives of Australia.
- PROBATE. October 1918, revised army will, to leave all personal estate to his friend G Stubbings of Brightlingsea. Essex, England. Sources: National Archives of Australia.
- ARMY. Demobilised 28 Aug 1919, requested discharge in UK; cert of final payment witnessed by Gertie Stubbings. Essex, England. Sources: National Archives of Australia.
- MARR. Cyril C, married Gertrude F Stubbings 1895GT01; registered 1920JUN Tendring 4a/1833. Essex, England. Sources: Parent at Brentford in 1922, GRO. Children: Gene E F 1922GN01.
- EMIG. Embarked for Adelaide 7 Nov 1922. Sources: National Archives of Australia.
- Comments: Son of Charles 1862CL02 and Annie 1868AN03. Possible death cf 1893CL01.
Updated December 2016
Copyright 1994-2017 Sidney Wood