- BIRTH. Aged 10 in 1901, son of Alfred John and Florence, born at Greenwich; born around 1891; registered Greenwich 1890DEC 1d/1015; born 10 Nov 1890 (1939). London England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, 1901 census, 1939 register.
- CENSUS. Greenwich 5 Apr 1891; at 32 Edward Street; son, aged 4m, born at Greenwich; in father’s household. London England. 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Gillingham 31 Mar 1901; 60 East Street; son, aged 10, born at Greenwich; in father’s household. Kent England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Gillingham 2 Apr 19011; at 82 Baden Road; son, aged 20; Shipwright; born at Greenwich; in mother’s household; signed the census return. Kent England. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Florence E Curtis [1899FL02], registered 1924MAR Medway 2a/1132. Kent England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, parent in Medway district in 1926. Children: Thelma K 1926TL01.
- 1939 Register. Gillingham 29 Sep 1939; at Tiny Cottage, Danes Hill; born 10 Nov 1890; married; shipwright; with wife and one other. Kent England. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page. GRO/FreeBMD.
- DEATH. Registered Banbury 1964DEC 6b/941, aged 73. Oxfordshire England. Sources:
- Comments. Son of Alfred J 1866AF01 and Florence E 1867FL01.
Updated Jan 2018