- BIRTH. Aged 11 in 1901, son of Augusta, born at Brest; born around 1890; in 1920 son of James; baptised 7 Apr 1897 at Penzance St Mary, son of James, director of French Cable Co, and Augusta, from Alexandra Inn, born 2 Jun 1889; born 2 Jun 1889 (1939). Sources: 1901 census, brother’s marriage, 1939.
- CENSUS. Penzance 31 Mar 1901; Alexandra Inn; son, aged 11, at school, born at Brest (British subject); in mother’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Penzance; 2 Apr 1911; son, aged 21; mining engineering student; born Brest, France; British by parentage; in mother’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Mother is now Augusta M Eddy.
- MARR. Married Josephine Van Heer 1891JP01; registered 1918DEC Hammersmith 1a/539. Sources: Parents at East Stonehouse in 1928, GRO. Children: Ernest J 1928ER01.
- 1939 Register. Plymouth 29 Sep 1939; at 39 East Street; born 2 Jun 1889; civil engineer, land & mine, surveyor; married; with wife. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- Comments. Son of James 1851JM01 and Martha Augusta 1854MR01.
Updated Oct 2019