William John Sandow
- BIRTH. Aged 3 in 1891, born Kea, son of William and Julianna; aged 64 in 1952; born around 1888; assumed registered Truro 1888JUN 5c-140; born 24 Apr 1888 (1939). Sources: 1891 census, GRO, 1939 Registert.
- CENSUS. Kea 5 Apr 1891; Kerley; son, aged 3, born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- CENSUS. William J; Kea 31 Mar 1901; Kerley; son, aged 12, born at Chacewater; in father’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Kea; 2 Apr 1911; at Kerley; son, aged 22, tin miner, born at Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- MARR. William J Sandow married Wilhelmina Gill [1895WA01]; registered 1915DEC Truro 5c/322. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, daughter Oliveen’s gravestone. Children: Oliveen 1917OL01, Evalinia 1919EV01, Sylvanus J 1922SV01.
- 1939 Register. Twelveheads 29 Sep 1939; Rising Sun; born 24 Apr 1888; married; dairy farmer; with wife Wilhelmina, children Eveline and Silvanus. Sources: 1939 register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Died 20 Jul 1952 aged 64; gravestone 540 at Chacewater with Oliveen and Wilhelmina; registered William J Truro 1952SEP 7a/163, aged 64. Sources: MI/CFHS, GRO.
- Comments: Son of William 1865WI01 and Julianna 1863JL01.
Updated Dec 2021