Albert Victor Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 14 in 1901, son of Augusta, born at Brest; aged 34 in 1920, son of James (deceased telegraphist); born around 1886-87; baptised 7 Apr 1897 at Penzance St Mary, son of James, director of French Cable Co, and Augusta, born 4 Aug 1885, from Alexandra Inn born 21 Aug 1885 in 1939. Sources: 1901 census, marriage, 1939 register.
- CENSUS. Penzance 31 Mar 1901; Alexandra Inn; son, aged 14, at school, born at Brest (British subject); in mother’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MASSP. Albert V; dental mechanic, aged 34, son of James (cable telegraphist), married Alice M Fewing 1900AL01; registered 1920JUN Penzance 5c/587. Sources: MC/F. Children: Albert, Reginald, Leo , Muriel, Marguerite.
- 1939 Register. Albert V; Penzance 29 Sep 1939; at 17 Chapel Street; born 21 Aug 1885; dentist; married; with wife Alice and son Reginald B (others hidden). Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- Comments. Son of James 1951JM01 and Augusta 1861AU01.
Updated Jan 2019