Albert Victor Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 14 in 1901, son of Augusta, born at Brest; aged 34 in 1920, son of James (deceased telegraphist); born around 1886-87; baptised 7 Apr 1897 at Penzance St Mary, son of James, director of French Cable Co, and Augusta, born 4 Aug 1885, from Alexandra Inn; born 21 Aug 1885 (1939). Sources: 1901 census, marriage, 1939 register.
- CENSUS. Penzance 31 Mar 1901; Alexandra Inn; son, aged 14, at school, born at Brest (British subject); in mother’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Albert V; dental mechanic, aged 34, son of James (cable telegraphist), married Alice M Fewing [1900AL01]; registered 1920JUN Penzance 5c/587. Sources: MC/F. Children: Albert J P 1921AT01, Reginald B 1923RG01, Leo C A 1924LE01, Muriel M 1928ML01, Marguerite 1932MG01.
- 1939 Register. Albert V; Penzance 29 Sep 1939; at 17 Chapel Street; born 21 Aug 1885; dentist; married; withwife Alice and son Reginald B (others hidden). Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- Comments. Son of James 1951JM01 and Martha Augusta 1854MR01.
Updated Oct 2019