James Dennis Sandow
- BIRTH: Aged 4 in 1891, son of John and Sarah; born around 1887; born 27 Oct 1886 (1939); registered Easington 1886DEC 10a/417. Sources: Census, 1939 register, GRO.
- CENSUS. James D; Easington 5 Apr 1891; 12 Nicholson Street, Castle Eden Colliery; son, aged 4; born Durham, Castle Eden Colliery; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. James; Barnsley 31 Mar 1901; John H Crescent, Hemsworth; stepson, aged 14; pony driver below; born Durham, Monk Headon; in stepfather’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page. Stepfather is Thomas Eddy 1852TH01.
- CENSUS. Jas D; Houghton-le-Spring, Durham 2 Apr 1811; 21 South Crescent, Fencehouses; stepson, aged 24; miner, coal, hewer; born Durham, Castle Eden; in stepfather’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. James D; married Annie Coulson 1892AN01; registered 1916MAR Houghton 10a/565. Sources: Parents at Houghton in 1916, GRO. Children: Children: James 1916JM01, William 1918WI01, John 1919JN02, Edna 1921ED01, William 1923WI01, Olive 1929OL01.
- 1939 Register. James D; Hetton 29 Sep 1939; at 52 Station Avenue; born 27 Oct 1886; Coal miner (below) hewer; married; with family. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. James D Sandow; registered 1950DEC Sunderland 1a/988, aged 64. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of John 1852JN02 and Sarah 1855SA01.
Updated Sep 2019