Edith Sandoe 1880ED01
- BIRTH. Aged 3 months in 1881, daughter of John and Elizabeth, born Kenwyn; aged 20 in 1901; born around 1880-81; registered Truro 1880DEC 5c/139. Sources: Censuses/GRO.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; at Salem; aged 3 months, dau; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sandow; 5 Apr 1891; at Killifreth; aged 10, daughter; born Kenwyn; in mother’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Chacewater 31 Mar 1901; at Salem; daughter, aged 20; fuze factory; born Chacewater; in father’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Sandow; married Francis John Teague [1881FR02] in 1907; registered 1907SEP Truro 5c/212. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, togther in 1911. Children: Fred Roy 1909FR01.
- CENSUS. Teague; Chacewater 2 Apr 1911; at Salem; wife, aged 25; born Wheal Bush; in husband’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1854JN03 and Elizabeth 1850EL08.
Updated Oct 2019