John Sampson Sandow
- BIRTH. Aged 2 in 1881, son of Matthew and Jane, born Kenwyn; aged 65 in 1945; born around 1879-80; assumed registered Truro 1879MAR 5c/163; born31 Jan 1879 (1939). Sources: GRO; 1881 census, death registration, 1939 Register.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; at Wheal Busy; son, aged 2, born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 5 Apr 1891; Penstrace; son, aged 12, scholar, born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- MARR. Married Hettie Paull [1879HT01]; registered Truro 1900DEC 5c/305. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. John S; Kea 31 Mar 1901; Kerley, Chacewater; head, aged 22, farmer, born Kenwyn; with wife Hettie 22. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Chacewater; 2 Apr 1911; at Kerley; head, aged 32, farmer, born at Kenwyn; with wife Hettie 32. Sources: 1911 census/FMP.
- MARR. John S Sandow married Emily Pearce [1883EM01]; registered 1911SEP Truro 5c/270. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- 1939 Register. John S; St Day 29 Sep 1939; Telegraph Street; born 31 Jan 1879; retired farmer; with wife Emily. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Died 31 Dec 1944 aged 65, gravestone 532 at Chacewater church with Hettie and Emily; assumed registered John S Sandow, Redruth 1945MAR 5c/249, aged 65. Sources: MI/CFHS, GRO.
- Comments: Son of Matthew 1846MT01 and Jane 1851JA01.
Updated Sep 2019