- BIRTH. Aged 2 in 1881, daughter of Claire J, born at Kenwyn; aged 22 in 1901, born at Kenwyn; aged 32 in 1911; born around 1879; named at marriage.Sources: Censuses, gravestone, marriage registration.
- CENSUS. Kea 3 Apr 1881; Chacewater; daughter, aged 2, born Kenwyn; in mother’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Married John Sampson Sandow 1879JN01; registered Truro 1900DEC 5c/305. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Hettie Sandow; Kea 31 Mar 1901; Kerley, Chacewater; wife, aged 22, born Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Hettie Sandow; Chacewater; 2 Apr 1911; at Kerley; wife, aged 32, born at Kenwyn; in husband’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP.
- DEATH. Hettie Sandow died 19 Apr 1911; buried in grave 532 at Chacewater; aged 32; with John Sampson and Emily; registered Truro 1911JUN 5c/95. Sources: MI/CFHS, GRO/FreeBMD. Emily is John’s second wife.
- Comments: Daughter of Anon and Claire J 1852CL02.
Updated March 2010