Elizabeth Emily Borlace
- BIRTH. Aged 1 in 1881, daughter of William and Ellen, born at Devonport; aged 11 in 1891; aged 22 in 1901, born at Devonport; born around 1879-80; registered Stoke D 1879SEP 5b/357; born 16 Aug 1879 (1939). Sources: Censuses, GRO/FreeBMD, 1939 Register.
- CENSUS. Emily; Stoke Damerel 3 Apr 1881; 11 Herbert St; daughter, aged 1, born at Devonport; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 Census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth E; Stoke Damarel 5 Apr 1891; 60 Harland Rd; daughter, aged 11, born at Devonport; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 Census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Elizabeth E Sandoe; East Stonehouse 31 Mar 1901; High St, rooms over shop; wife, aged 22, born at Devenport. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Plymouth SW; 2 Apr 1911; 2 Harwell Street; wife, 32, married 12 years; born Plymouth; in husband’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Richard Henry Sandoe 1870RI03; registered Plymouth 1907DEC 5b/596. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Eveline A 1900EV01, Violet E 1901VI01, Lilian 1903LI01.
- WAR. Husband Richard Henry Sandoe, Private in Duke of Cornwall’s Light Infantry, killed in action at Ypres on 23 Apr 1915. Sources: CWGC.
- MARR. Sandoe; aged 36, widow, of 311 Ker Street, Devonport, daughter of William Henry Borlace, deceased boiler maker; married Joseph Charles Hallett 1879JS01, 18 Mar 1916 at the Register Office, Devonport; registered 1916MAR Devonport 5b/759. Sources: MC/GRO.
- 1939 Register. Elizabeth E Hallett; Plymouth 29 Sep 1939; 54 Avondale Terrace; born 16 Aug 1879; married; no occupation, invalid; with husband; g’daughter Rosina Gregory 22 Jul 1921, looking after g’mother, later married Wilkins. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Elizabeth E Hallett; registered Plymouth 1949MAR 7a/869, aged 69. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Daughter of William J 1852WIxx and Catherine Ellen 1852CTxx.
Updated Nov 2019