Matthew Henry Sandow
- BIRTH. Aged 5 in 1881, son of Matthew and Jane, born Kenwyn; aged 61 in 1937; born around 1876; assumed registered Truro 1876MAR 5c/165. Cornwall, England. Sources: GRO, 1881 census, death registration.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; Wheal Busy; son, aged 5, scholar, born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Matthew H Sandow, 1891. At Penstrace, Kenwyn; aged 15, son, smith, born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1891 census.
- MARR. Emily Manuell 1881EM01, around 1903; registered Truro 1902MAR 5c/212. Cornwall, England. Sources: Parent around 1903, together in 1911, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Ethel J 1903ET01, Doris M 1909DS01, Richard H 1911RI01.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn; 2 Apr 1911; at Chacewater; head, aged 35, farmer’s son, born Kenwyn; with wife Emily 30, children Ethel J 7, Doris M 1909, Richard H 1911. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1911 census/FMP.
- DEATH. Matthew Harry Sandoe died 30 Aug 1937 aged 61, gravestone 312 at Mithian with Emily and Doris; registered Redruth 1937SEP 5c/178, aged 61. Cornwall, England. Sources: MI/CFHS, GRO.
- Comments: Son of Matthew 1846MT01 and Jane 1851JA01. A smith in 1891, farming in 1911.
Updated March 2010
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood