- BIRTH. Aged 6 in 1881, son of John and Nanny, born Kenwyn; aged 15 in 1891, born Chacewater; aged 46 in 1923; born around 1875-77. Cornwall, England. Sources: Censuses, death registration
- CENSUS. Gwennap 3 Apr 1881; at Treskerby; aged 6, son; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- CENSUS. Scorrier; 5 Apr 1891; at Raby’s Row; aged 15; son, tin miner; born at Chacewater; in father’s household. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1891 censuses.
- IMMIG. In South Africa in 1895. Sources: Cornish Roots CD.
- MARR. Married Emily Anon 1878EM02 at New York in 1895. New York, USA. Sources: Cornish Roots CD. Children: [Wilfred J 1903WF01].
- IMMIG. Mr Frederick Sandow arrived at New York on 25 Apr 1896 on the St Paul from Southampton; aged 21, miner, English citizen, intended sojourn. New York, USA. Sources: New York Passenger Arrivals/AncestryCom.
- IMMIG. At Grass Valley, California, in 1896. California, USA. Sources: Cornish Roots CD.
- DEATH. Died at Redruth in 1923; died 22 Feb 1922 aged 45, gravestone D45 at Treleigh with Stanley and Wilfred J; gravestone names Emily Mary and Nellie; assumed registered Redruth 1923MAR 5c/241, aged 46. Cornwall, England. Sources: Cornish Roots CD, GRO, MI/CFHS. Stanley is 1900SY01, Wilfred J 1903WF01.
- Comments: Son of John 1843JN04 and Nanny 1839NY01.
Updated March 2013
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood