Thomas Wallis Sandow
- BIRTH. Aged 7 at St Ives in 1881, with John and Peggy; aged 63 in 1937, buried with John and Peggy; born around 1874; assumed registered Penzance1874SEP 5c/277. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1881 census, GRO.
- CENSUS. St Ives, 3 Apr 1881; at Bellayr Terrace, aged 7, visitor; with John and Peggy Sandow in Nicholas W Richard’s household. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- MARR. Married Martha Craze 1873MR01; registered 1906SEP Penzance 5c/440. Cornwall, England; married 27 Sep 1806 at nonconformist chapel, St Ives. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, Royal Marines marriage book/FMP/page, together in 1911. Children: Thomas W 1908TH01, Martha E 1911MR01.
- CENSUS. St German’s; 2 Apr 1911; Bray Farm, Hessenford; son; aged 35, farmer, born at St Ives; in father’s household with wife Martha 36 and son Thomas W 3. Cornwall, England. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP
- DEATH. Thomas Wallis died 14 Sep 1937 aged 63; gravestone 1553 at Barnoon cemetary, St Ives, with John and Peggy and Martha; Thomas W Sandow registered Redruth 1937SEP 5c/211, aged 65. Cornwall, England. Sources: GRO, MI/CFHS.
- Comments: Son of John 1850JN04 and Peggy 1849PY01.
Updated Aug 2018