James Henry Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 10 in 1881, son of John and Ann, born Kea; aged 21 in 1891; born around 1870-72; assumed James Henry registered Truro 1871DEC 5c/179. Sources: GRO, censuses.
- CENSUS. James H; Kea 3 Apr 1881; at Kerley; aged 10, son, scholar, born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Kea 5 Apr 1891; Kerley; son, aged 21, tin miner, born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- MARR. Sandow; married Mary Louisa Stephens [1877MY01]; registered Redruth 1898JUN 5c/348. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD. Children: James H L 1899JM01, Olive 1902OL01, Samuel E 1903SM01, Dorothy 1907DO02, Ivy L 1910IV01, John S 1913JN01, George A 1923GE01.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea 31 Mar 1901; Kerley, Chacewater; head, aged 27, tin miner, born Kerley; with wife May Louise 24, son James Henry L 1. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea; 2 Apr 1911; at Kerley; head, aged 38, tin miner, born Kerley; with wife Louisa 34, children James Henry 11, Olive 9, Samuel 7, Dorothy 3, Ivy Louisa 7m. Sources: 1911 census index/FMP.
- DEATH. Died 7 Jan 1930 aged 58; gravestone 533 at Chacewater church with Louisa; assumed registered Truro 1931MAR 5c/166; aged 59. Sources: GRO, MI/CFHS.
- Comments: Son of John 1833JN01 and Ann 1832AN01.
Updated Jan 2018