Jane Ann Sando
- BIRTH. Aged 3 months in Apr 1871, daughter of Richard and Jane; born Liskeard; born around Jan 1871; assumed registered Liskeard 1871MAR 5c/64; baptised 3 Mar 1875 at Liskeard, daughter of Richard, groom, and Jane Ann. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO,1871 census and 1881 census, REG/CFS.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; daughter, aged 3 m, born Liskeard; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/Ross.
- CENSUS.Jane A; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorne Terrace; aged 10, scholar, born Liskeard; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom
- CENSUS. Jane A; Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; Thorn Cottages; daughter, single, aged 20, dressmaker, born at Liskeard; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH: Died 13 Nov 1956 aged 85; gravestone 1406 in Truro Cemetary with Emmeline. Sources: MI/CFHS.
- Comments: Daughter of Richard 1833RI01 and Jane 1834JA01.
Updated April 2010
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood