- BIRTH. Aged 8m in 1871, born Liskeard, son of William and Anna Maria.; registered Liskeard 1870SEP 5c/59. Sources: 1871 census, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; at Cottage, Old Road; aged 8 m, son; born Liskeard; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Lewis Sands; Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; Thorn Terrace; son, aged 11, scholar, born Liskeard; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sands is transcription error for Sando.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; 1 Thorn Terrace; son, single, aged 20, gardener, born Liskeard; in mother’s household. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Lewis Sando, aged 28, gardener, son of William, gardener, married Emily Mayne [1869EM02] 28 April 1898 at St Neot; registered Liskeard 1898JUN 5c/85. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, REG/COPC, together in 1901.
- CENSUS. Lewis Sandoe; St Germans 31 Marr 1901; Millbrook; head, M, aged 31, gardener, born Liskeard; with wife Emily 32. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MIGRATION. Flt Lieut.L A Sando; departed Liverpool on the Scandinavian 7 Nov 1917 for Montreal, Canada. Sources: Passenger List/FMP/page; possibly Sands.
- MIGRATION. Louis Sando; age 35, entered US from Canada with wife Emily, English, farm labourer; from Devon, destination Boston; with Wiliiam J Mayne 30 from Plymouth. Sources: Passengerr manifest, Allan Line/FMP/page.
- WAR. Louis; 1917-1918; draft registration, Minneapolis; born 6 July 1872; British origin; florist at agric college, university of Minnesota; wife Emily Sando; short, slender, brown eyes, dark hair. Sources: US Draft Registration Card/FMP/page.
- Comments: Son of William 1831WI02 and Anna Maria 1834AN02.
Updated April 2010