Mary Jane Whitehead
- BIRTH. Aged 12 in 1881, born Liverpool, daughter of Mary; aged 21 in 1891; born around 1869-70. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Mary J; Liverpool 3 Apr 1881; at 160 Wolfe St, Toxteth Park; daughter, aged 12, scholar; born Liverpool; in stepfather’s household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. Stepfather is James Boyle 1841JM05.
- MARR. Married William Henry Sandow [1870JN03] around 1888. Sources: Parents at Liverpool around 1888, named on BC of 1896WI01, together in 1891. Children: Mary J 1888MY01, John W 1890JN03, Grace 1894GR01, William 1896WI01.
- CENSUS. Mary Jane Sandow; Liverpool 5 Apr 1891; 12 Lamport St, Toxteth; wife, aged 21, born Liverpool; in husband’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Mary J Sando; Liverpool 31 Mar 1901; 249 Upper Frederick St, St Mark; boarder, widow, aged 50, domestic servant, born at Liverpool; boarding with James Ward’s family. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom. Possibly Sands.
- DEATH. Mary Sandow; died 1 Jan 1917 at Liverpool Workhouse Infirmary, aged 41, single, domestic servant of 92 Upper Canning St, dementia, registered Liverpool 1917MAR 8b/93; aged 41. Sources: GRO, DC. Assumed 1869MY02, not confirmed, age OK (born 1870).
- Comments: Daughter of Mary Anon 1844MY05 and 1844NN02.
Updated Feb 2019