- BIRTH. Aged 13 in 1881, born at St Neot; aged 29 in 1898, daughter of William; aged 32 in 1901, born at St Neot; born around 1868-69. Sources: Censuses, marriage.
- CENSUS. St Neot 2 Apr 1871; Ambrose Lake; g’daughter aged 3; born Cheltenham; with family in John Hender’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Boduel South; servant, aged 13, general servant, born St Neott; in Richard B West’s household. Sources: 1881 Census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; Doublebois House; servant, aged 23; general servant; born St Neot; with mother and sister. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Emily Mayne, aged 29, daughter of William, labourer, married Lewis Sando [1870LS01] 21 Apr 1898 at St Neot; registered Liskeard 1898JUN 5c/85. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, REG COPC, together in 1901.
- CENSUS. Emily Sandoe; St Germans 31 Mar 1901; Millbrook; wife, aged 32, born St Neott; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 Census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Sando; Plymouth; 2 Apr 1911; 11 Baring Place; visitor, aged 42, married; born St Neot; in Ernest and Ellen Pedrick’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Ellen Pedrick is sister.
- MIGRATION. Emily Sando; entered US with husband Louis from Canada, from Devon, destination Boston; with Wiliiam J Mayne 30 from Plymouth. Sources: Passengerr maniofest, Allan Line/FMP/page; William J Mayne is brother 1875WI05.
- WAR. 1917-1918; Louis’ draft registration, Minneapolis; wife Emily Sando. Sources: US Draft Registration Card/FMP/page.
- Comments. Daughter of William 1848WI04 and Mary J 1846MY05.
Updated March 2013