- BIRTH. Possibly aged 9 in 1881, daughter of Matthew and Mary Bootin, born Tamworth; born around 1872; born 6 Oct 1868 (1939). Sources: 1939 Register.
- CENSUS. Possibly Tamworth 3 Apr 1881; 9 Stranser Place; daughter, aged 9; scholar; born Tamworth, Staffs; in father’s household. Sources: 1881
- MARR. Sarah Bootin married Joseph H Bence [1864JS01]; registered Plymouth 1936MAR 5b/507. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- 1939 Register. Sarah Bence; Plymouth 29 Sep 1939; 5 Morice Street; born 6 Oct 1868; widow; domestic duties, living alone. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Sarah Bence possibly died in London; registered Sarah Bence; Battersea 1949SEP 1d/510, aged 73. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Bootin an elusive surname.
Updated Nov 2019