- BIRTH. Aged 23 in 1891, born Kenwyn; son of Samuel and Cordelia in 1881; born around 1868; baptised 27 Sep 1867 at Kenwyn, son of Samuel, labourer, and Cordelia, from Treworder Bottom. Sources: Census, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Gwennap 2 Apr 1871; Scorrier; son, aged 3; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 3 Apr 1881; Killifreth; son, aged 13; farm labourer; born Kenwyn; in Samuel Pearce’s household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Minnie B Pooly [1866MN01] around 1890. Sources: Parents at Kenwyn around 1890, together in 1891. Children: Reginald E 1890RG01.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn 5 Apr 1891; Blackwater; head, aged 23, tin miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Minnie B 25, son Reginald E 8 months, mother-in-law Cordilya Mugford 73; visitor Cassie Pearce Thomas 3. Sources: 1891 census. Cordelia is 1815CO01 is Minnie’s grandmother.
- Comments: Son of Samuel 1838SM01 and Cordelia 1834CO01; tin miner in 1891.
Updated Dec 2021