- BIRTH. Aged 13 in 1881, daughter of James and Mary, born at Doncaster; aged 33 in 1901, born at Doncaster; named Todd at Marriage in 1890; aged 42 in 1908; born around 1866-68; possible registration Doncaster 1867SEP 9c/547 (Annie).Sources: Censuses, death registration, marriage registration.
- CENSUS. Doncaster 3 Apr 1881; 52 Catherine St; daughter, aged 13, scholar, born at Doncaster. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Married Charles Sandoe [1862CL02], registered Doncaster 1890DEC 9c/1185. Sources: GRO. Children: Dora M 1891DR01, Cyril C 1893CY01, Mildred A 1894MD01, Esme E 1895ES01, Winifred I K 1897WN01, Kenneth E 1903KN01.
- CENSUS. Annie Sandoe; Snaith, Goole 5 Apr 1891; Rose Cottage, High Street; wife, 23; born Doncaster; in husband’s household with mother Mary Todd (58, widow, dressmaker). Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Annie Sandoe; Goole 31 Mar 1901; Rose Cottage, Snaith; wife, aged 33, born at Doncaster; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Annie Sandoe, registered Goole 1908SEP 9c/483; aged 42. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Daughter of James 1833JM01 and Mary 1833MY08.
Updated Feb 2019