Wybert Edward S Sandoe
- BIRTH. Registered Truro 1867MAR 5c/151; baptised 20 Oct 1867 at Phillleigh, son of Charlotte. Sources: GRO, IGI.
- CENSUS. Wybert E Symons; Filley 2 Apr 1871; Treworthal; aged 4; son, born Veryan; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 3 Apr 1881; at Treworthal; aged 14, stepson; general labourer; born Philleigh; in Amos Escott’s household. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 5 Apr 1891; at Treworthal; aged 44; son; ag labourer; born Philleigh; in mother’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- CENSUS. Wybert Sandoe; Philleigh 30 Mar 1901; Lemon Cottage; head, single, china clay labourer, born at Veryan; with mother Charlotte 68. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Wybert Edward Sandoe married Mary Paddy 1864MY01. Registered 1910MAR Truro 5c/233. Sources: Named on wife’s gravestone, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Wybert Sandoe; Probus; 2 Apr 1911; St Michael Penkevil, 5 rooms; head, aged 44, married 1 year; woodman on Viscount Falmouth’s estate; born Philleigh; with wife Mary 46. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Wybert Sandoe married Florence Johnson [1872FL01]; registered 1922JUN Truro 5c/302. Sources: GRO.
- MARR. Wybert Sandoe married Christian M Brockenshire [1879CH01]; registered 1930DEC Truro 5c/349. Sources: GRO.
- DEATH. Wybert E Sandoe; registered 1951MAR Truro 7a/365, aged 84. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of Charlotte 1832CT01. Woodman, died in 1940s (local information from Philleigh residents in 1880s). Last Sandoe in Philleigh.
Updated Jan 2019