Charles Edwin Sando
- BIRTH. Aged 5 in 1871, born Liskeard, son of Richard and Jane; aged 25 in 1891, son of Richard; born around 1866; assumed registered Liskeard 1866MAR 5c/84. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO; 1871 census, marriage record.
- CENSUS. Charles E. Sando, Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; son, aged 5, scholar, born Liskeard; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/Ross.
- CENSUS. Charles E; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorn Terrace; aged 15; scholar; born Liskeard; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Aged 25, bachelor, warehouseman, from 17 Albion Square, son of Richard Sando, gardiner, married Louisa Steel 1870LO01; 3 Sep 1891 at St Mary Haggerston, both signed; registered Shoreditch 1891SEP 1c/156. London England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1901. Children: Louisa K 1892LO01, Dorothy M 1897DO01, Charles R 1900CL01, Arthur L 1903AR02.
- CENSUS. Charles E; Hackney 31 Mar 1901; 8 Chippendale St, Clapton; head, aged 35; commercial clerk; born Liskeard; with wife Louisa 30,: children Louisa K 8, Dorothy M 3, Charles R 1. London England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Registered Romford 1932DEC, 4a/606, aged 67. London England. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1866CL01
- Comments: Son of Richard 1833RI01 and Jane A 1834JA01. Warehouseman in 1891, insurance agent in 1897, commercial clerk in 1901.
Updated November 2010
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood