Mary Ann Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 6 in 1871, born at Luton, daughter of William D and Theresa; aged 15 in 1881, born Luton, niece of John Dingle; born around 1865-66; registered Luton 1865SEP 3B/425; baptised 24 Nov 1881 at Probus Wesleyan Methodist, from Grampound Road, born 15 Jul 1865, daughter of William and Theresa. Sources: GRO, censuses, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Great Malvern 2 Apr 1871; at Local Board Office; daughter; aged 6; scholar; born Luton; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Ladock, 3 Apr 1881; at Grampound Rd; niece; aged 15; draper’s assistant; born Luton; in uncle’s household. Sources: 1881 census index. Uncle is John Dingle.
- CENSUS. Ladock 5 Sep 1891; Grampound Road; niece, aged 25; draper’s assistant; born Luton, Beds; in John Dingle’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Woking 2 Apr 1911; 19-20 The Broadway; niece, aged 43, single; born Luton Beds; in uncle’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Daughter of William David 1829WI01 and Theresa 1832TR01. Uncle is 1848JN04.
Updated Sep 2019