Mary Ann Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 9 in 1871, daughter of John and Ann, born Kea; aged 17 in 1881; aged 26 in 1891; born around 1862-65; born 1 Jan 1863 in 1939; baptised Sandow, 21 Feb 1865 at Chacewater, daughter of John, miner, and Ann, from Kerley; registered Sandow Truro 1863MAR 5c/207. Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC, 1939 register, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Kea, 2 Apr 1871; at Kerley; aged 9, dau; born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Kea, 3 Apr 1881; at Kerley; aged 17; daughter; housemaid; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census index.
- CENSUS. At Kerley, Kea, 1891; aged 26; daughter; born Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- CENSUS. Sandow; Kea 31 Marr 1901; Kerley; daughter, aged 36, born at Kea; in father’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Sandow, married Russell Grose Wasley [1873RS01], registered 1908MAR Truro 5c/230. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Wasley; Kea; 2 Apr 1911; at Kerley; sister, aged 40, born at Kea; in brother Richard’s household with husband Russel Wasley. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Richard is 1870RI04.
- 1939 Register. Mary J Wasley; Chacewater 29 Sep 1939; at Kerley; born 1 Jan 1863, married, domestic duties; with Husband Russel G. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Mary A Wasley; Truro 1948DEC 7a/226, aged 85. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1833JN01 and Ann 1832AN01.
Updated Jan 2019