- BIRTH: Aged 8 in 1871; aged 18 in 1881, son of Enoch and Mary, born Truro; aged 87 in 1950; born around 1863; baptised 31 Mar 1865 at Truro St Mary, son of Enoch, mason, and Mary from St Clements, born 17 Nov 1862; registered Truro DEC1862 5c/179; born 17 Nov 1862 (in 1939). Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC, GRO, 1939 Register, death registration.
- CENSUS. Charles Landoe; St Clement, 2 Apr 1871; aged 8, son; scholar; born Truro; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census.
- CENSUS. St Clement 3 Apr 1881; James Place; son, aged 18; pupil teacher; born Truro; in father’s household. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Married Annie Todd 1868AN03, registered Doncaster 1890DEC 9c/1185. Sources: GRO. Children: Dora M 1891DR01, Cyril C 1893CY01, Mildred A 1894MD01, Esme E 1895ES01, Winifred I K 1897WN01, Kenneth E 1903KN01.
- CENSUS. Goole 5 Apr 1891; at Rose Cottage, High Street, Snaith; head, aged 28; schoolmaster; born Truro; with wife 23 and wife’s mother Mary Todd 58. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page. Mary Todd is 1833MY08.
- CENSUS. Goole 31 Mar 1901; Rose Cottage, Snaith; head, aged 38, schoolmaster, born at Truro; with wife Annie 33; children Dora M 10, Cyril C 7, Mildred A 6, Esme E 4, Winifred I K 3. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Goole; 2 Apr 1911; Rose Cottage, Snaith; head, widower; aged 48, teacher, born at Truro; with children Dora M 19, Cyril C 17, Esme E 14, Winifred I K 13. Sources: 1911 census/FMP.
- 1939 Register. Goole RD 29 Sep 1939; at 10 High Street, Snaith; born 17 Nov 1862; wid; verified retired head teacher, retired; living alone. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1950DEC Goole 2b/524, aged 87. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of Enoch 1835EN01 and Mary 1835MY01.
Updated Feb 2019