William John Rosewarne
- BIRTH. Aged 39 in 1900, son of John C Rosewarne; aged 29 in 1891, son of John and Blanche, born Bristol; born around 1861-62; baptised 20 May 1861 at Uny Lelant. Sources: 1891census, marriage record, REG.
- CENSUS. Uny Lelant, 1891; at Hampton Court, son aged 29, mariner, born Bristol, in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census.
- MARR. Aged 39, master mariner of Lelant, son of John C, master mariner; married Jane Briston, [1864JA03] 28 Mar 1900 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by J H Tonkin and W J Pearce, by licence. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Lelant 31 Mar 1901; not seen. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lelant 2 Apr 1911; not seen. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. William J; assumed registered Penzance 1932JUN 5c/248, aged 71 . Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Son of John C 1827JN06 and Blanche 1829BL01.
Updated Mar 2023