John Worden Sandoe
- BIRTH. Registered 1861SEP Bodmin 5c/107; baptised 22 Apr 1864 at Bodmin, son of Augustus Coombes and Priscilla Worden; born 21 Aug 1861 (1939). Cornwall England. Sources: IGI, GRO, 1939 register.
- CENSUS. John Sandoe; Lanlivery, 2 Apr 1871; pupil, aged 9; born Bodmin; with brother Charles and other pupils; in schoolmaster John Stephens’s family. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page. Schoolmaster is 1830JN06.
- CENSUS. Bodmin, 3 Apr 1881; at Bodmin; aged 19, son; student; born Bodmin; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- MARR. Married Mary Elizabeth Jackman 1864MY06; 23 Sep 1891 at Plympton; registered 1891SEP Plympton 5b/433. Devon England. Sources: GRO, MF. Children: Doris M 1893DS01, Montague W A 1895MN01, Charles F 1898CL01, John W 1901JN01.
- CENSUS. John W; St Thomas 31 Mar 1901; Ford House, Broadclyst; head, aged 39, surgeon and physician, born at Bodmin, Cornwall; with wife Mary E 37; children Montague W 5, Chas F 3, John W 1m; governess, nurse, two servants. Devon England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. St Thomas; 2 Apr 1911; Willow Cottage, Broadclyst, 13 rooms; head, aged 49, married 19 years; surgeon; born Bodmin; with wife Mary E 47; daughter Dora M 17; one servant. Devon England. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- 1939 Register. John W; Bodmin 29 Sep 1939; at Greenbanks, Priory Road; born 21 Aug 1861; Doctor of Medicine (retired); married; with wife Mary and son John. Cornwall England. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- ROLL. John Worden Sandoe MD appointed Serving Brother of the Order of St John of Jerusalem. Sources: London Gazette/3 Jan 1947 page 123/page.
- DEATH. John W Sandoe; registered 1951MAR Bodmin 7a/32, aged 89. Devon England. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of Augustus Coombes 1819AU01 and Priscilla Worden 1825PR01. Doctor.
Updated March 2013