- BIRTH. Aged 11 in 1871, daughter of Henry and Mary, born St Agnes; aged 21 in 1880; born around 1859-60; assumed Registered 1860MAR Truro 5c/188. Sources: GRO, 1871 census, marriage record.
- CENSUS. Tamesen Sandow; St Agnes 7 Apr 1861; Mount Hawke; daughter aged 1; born Mount Hawke; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS: Tamson; St Agnes, 2 Apr 1871; Mount Hawke; dau, aged 11; scholar; born St Agnes; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 21, daughter of Henry Sandoe, miner; married John Pryor [1855JN03], 8 May 1880 at Mount Hawke; both signed; witnesses Michael Pryor and William Parsons; registered Truro 1880JUN 5c/201. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, REG/COPC. Witnesses are 1855MI01 and 1855WI04.
- Comments: Daughter of Henry 1824HE01 and Mary 1820MY01.
Updated Nov 2021