- BIRTH. Aged 12 in 1871, son of William and Anna Maria, born Liskeard; born around 1859; assumed registered 1859JUN Liskeard 5c/81 Sources: GRO, 1871 census.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 2 Apr 1871; Cottage; Old Road; son, aged 12, scholar, born Liskeard; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Robert Sands; Liskeard 3 Apr 1881; Thorn Terrace; son, aged 22, painter and paperhanger, born Liskeard; in father’s household. 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sands is transcription error for Sando.
- WITN. Present at father’s death 7 Feb 1882. Sources: Father’s DC.
- MARR. Carpenter aged 29, son of William deceased, married Lucretia Ann Taylor [1860LC01] 16 Feb 1888 at Liskeard; registered 1888MAR Liskeard 5c/61. Sources: GRO, together in 1891 and 1901, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 5 Apr 1891; Church St; head, married, aged 32, carpenter, painter, born Liskeard; with wife lucretia 31. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 31 Mar 1901; Fore Street; head, M, aged 42, carpenter painter employer, born Liskeard; with wife Lucretia A 41. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Liskeard 2 Apr 1911; at 1 Fore Street; head, M, aged 52, painter paperhanger; born Liskeard; with wife Lucretia A 51 and wife’s mother Mary Ann Taylor 74 (born Sidbury Suffolk). Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1914MAR Liskeard 5c/174; aged 55. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of William 1831WI02 and Anna Maria 1834AN02.
Updated April 2018