Emma Caroline Cock/Sandoe
- BIRTH. Aged 18 in 1878, daughter of Isaac Sandoe; aged 21 in 1881, born at Camberwell, London; aged 31 in 1891, born in Cornwall; possible registration 1859SEP Liskeard 1c/476. London England. Sources: Marriage, censuses, GRO/FreeBMD.
- MARR. Sandoe; spinster, aged 18, 14 King John St, daughter of Isaac Sandoe, mariner, married Henry Edward Price 1859HE01, 29 Sep 1878 at St Thomas’s Stepney; registered Mile End 1878SEP 1c/966. London England. Sources: REG/AncestryCom/page/SW, GRO/FreeBMD. Children: Jessie 1879, Henry 1882, Edmund 1884, Frederick 1888, Frank 1890.
- CENSUS. Emma C Price; Mile End Old Town; 3 Apr 1881; 7 Salmen St; wife, married, aged 21, machinist; born at Bethnal Green, Middlesex; in husband’s household. London England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Emma Price; Bethnal Green; 5 Apr 1891; 29 Clare St; wife, married, aged 31, tailoress; born Cornwall; in husband’s household. London England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom/page.
- CENSUS. Emma C Price; St George In the East; 31 Marr 1901; 42 Morris St; wife, married, aged 41, tailoress; born at Bethnal Green, London; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom/page. Birthplace apparently confused with husband’s.
- Comments. Daughter of Isaac 1828IS01 and Sarah 1829SA01; family changed name from Cock to Sandoe in 1863.
Updated December 2010
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood