- BIRTH. Aged 22 in 1881, born Ware, son of William David and Theresa; aged 26 in 1885; born around 1859; assumed registered 1858DEC Ware 3a/166; born 7 Nov 1858. Hertfordshire England. Sources: GRO, 1881 census, 1939 register.
- CENSUS. Great Malvern 2 Apr 1871; Local Board Office; son, aged 12, scholar, born at Ware; in father’s household. Hertfordshire England. Sources: 1871 census/AncestryCom.
- CENSUS. Malvern 3 Apr 1881; The Lymes, Hornyold Rd; son, aged 22, auctioneer and land agent, born at Ware; in father’s household. Worcestershire England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Aged 26, auctioneer of Gloucester, son of William David, auctioneer; married Alice Agnes Mayes 1857AL01,13 Jun 1885 at the congregational church, Luton, by licence; registered 1885JUN Luton 3b/767. Bedfordshire England. Sources: MC, GRO. Assumed 1858WI01. Children: William H M 1886WI01, George H 1886GE01, Agnes M 1892AG01.
- CENSUS. William Sando; Gloucester 31 Mar 1901; 5 Market Parade, head, aged 42, auctioneer and valuer, born at Ware; with wife Alice A 44, and children William H 14, George H 12, Agnes M 8. Gloucestershire England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- CRUISE. Liverpool 5 Mar 1931; Cunard liner Laconia; 1st class; Atlantic islands and Mediterranean cruise; William Sandoe, from Berkeley Street London; auctioneer, unaccompanied; aged 72. Sources: Passenger List/FMP/page.
- 1939 Register. Gloucester 29 Sep 1939; at Luton Lodge, Barnwood Road; born 7 Nov 1858; auctioneer and estate agent; widowed; with daughter Agnes May. Gloucestershire England. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Registered 1945MAR Gloucester C 6b/528, aged 86. Gloucestershire England. Sources: GRO.
- Comments: Son of William David 1829WI01 and Theresa 1832TR01.
Updated Aug 2018