- BIRTH. Aged 13 in 1871, son of Andrew and Elizabeth, born London; aged 33 in 1891, son of Andrew; born around 1858. Sources: 1871 census, marriage record.
- CENSUS. Ludgvan 2 Apr 1871; at Newtown; son, aged 13; scholar; born London, Lambeth; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Ludgvan 3 Apr 1881; at Borea Farm; son aged 23; farmer’s son; born Surrey, Lambeth; in father’s household. Sources 1881 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 33, batchelor, farmer from Borea, Ludgvan, son of Andrew, farmer; married Catherine Blanche Sandow [1851CA01], 16 Nov 1891 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by Henry and Katie Sandow. Sources: REG/COPC. Witnesses are 1840HE01 and 1839CA01.
- CENSUS. Ludgvan 5 Apr 1891; at Borea; son, aged 33; farmer’s son; born London, Lambeth; in father’s household. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Ludgvan 31 Mar 1901; at Baria Farm; head, aged 43; farmer; born London Lambeth; with wife Catherine B 49 and one servant. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Ludgvan 2 Apr 1911; at Birea; head, aged 53; farmer, born London, Lambeth; with wife Catherine B 59. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Son of Andrew 1818AW01 and Elizabeth 1817EL02.
Updated Jan 2022