William Andrew Cane 1856WI01
- BIRTH. Aged 25 in 1881, son of George and Sophia, born at Sherborne; aged 41 in 1897, born around 1856. Dorset England. Sources: 1881 census, marriage.
- CENSUS. William; Battersea 03 Apr 1881; at 1 Albert Cottages, Latchmere Lane; son, aed 25, unmarried, bricklayer, born at Sherborne; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1881 census.
- CENSUS. William A; Battersea 05 Apr 1891; at 78 Cabul Rd; son, single, aged 35, bricklayer, born at Basingstoke; in mother’s household. London England. Sources: 1891 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Aged 41, bricklayer journeyman, of 78 Cabul Road, Battersea; son of George Cane, deceased carman; married Elizabeth Ann Sandoe 1862EL01; 4 Oct 1897 at Wandsworth Registry Office; registered Wandsworth 1897DEC 1d/1408; witnesses H Wyeth, H Wyeth. London England. Sources: MC.
- DEATH. Registered Wandsworth 1901MAR 1d/360, aged 45. London England. Sources: GRO.
- Comments. Son of George 1831GE02 and Sophia 1832SO01. Bricklayer at marriage.
Updated March 2010
Copyright 1995-2017 Sidney Wood