- BIRTH. Aged 4 in 1861, son of Jane, born Bermondsey; aged 25 in 1881, born Poplar, son of Frank and Jane; aged 79 in 1935; born around 1856/1857; assumed registered 1856SEP Poplar 1c/545. London England. Sources: GRO, censuses, death registration.
- CENSUS. Poplar, 7 Apr 1861; at 19 Bath St; aged 4, son; born Bermondsey; in mother’s household. London England. Sources: 1861 census/CF.
- CENSUS. Arthur Sands; Poplar 3 Apr 1881; 403 West Ferry Rd; son, unm, aged 25, engineer, born Poplar; in father’s household. London England. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom. Sands is transcription error for Sando.
- MARR. Aged 28, engineer of Bromley, son of Francis John Sando engineer, married Harriet Edith Mowll 1860ED02, 28 Jun 1884 at Bromley St Leonard; both signed, witnessed by Henry Rd Riddall married 1860ED02 around 1885; registered 1884JUN Poplar 1c/1050 (indexed Sands). London England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, together in 1901, REG/AncestryCom/page. Witness is brother-in-law 1847HE01. Assumed transcription error for Sando. Name Mowll repeated in next generation. Children: Arthur 1885AR01, Francis 1885FR01, Henry F 1887HE01, Alfred 1890AF02, Percy M 1892PC01, William 1893WI01.
- CENSUS. Arthur Sands; Chiswick 5 Apr 1891; at 23 Paxton Road; head, aged 34, engine fitter, born at Poplar; with wife Harriett Edith 30; children Arthur R 5, Francis J 1, Fredk H 3, George W 2, Alfred E 1. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page. Written Sands.
- CENSUS. Acton 31 Mar 1901; head, aged 44, engineer, born at Millwall; with wife Edith 41; children Arthur 15, Frank 15, Fred 13, Alfred 11, Percy 9, William 7. London England. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- DEATH. Arthur R Sando; registered 1935MAR Hammersmith 1c/273, aged 79. London England. Sources: GRO. Assumed 1856AR01.
- Comments: Son of Frank 1829FR01 and Jane 1829JA02. Engineer in 1884, 1901.
Updated Jan 2018