Wilmot Jane Care 1855WT01
- BIRTH. Aged 16 in 1871, daughter of John; born around 1855; born at Towednack; baptised 24 Feb 1856 at Towednack, daughter of John, miner, and Mary Geach, from Penderleath. Sources: Census; REG/COPC..
- CENSUS. Towednack 5 Apr 1861; at Penderleath; daughter, aged 4; scholar; born at Towednack; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 Census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Wilmot J D; St Ives, 2 Apr 1871; at Lock; daughter, unm, aged 16; scholar; born at Towednack; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Towednack, 3 Apr 1881; at Annanlsor; sister; aged 26; born at Towednack; in brother’s John’s 31 household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 34, spinster of Towednack, daughter of John, farmer; married Christopher Trewhella Uren [1844CH01], 11 Feb 1889 at Uny Lelant; witnessed by Henry Sandow and James Uren. Sources: REG/COPC. Witness 1840HE01; children: Richard 1889, William 1893.
- CENSUS. Uren; Lelant, 5 Apr 1891; at Coombe; wife, aged 36; born Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 5 Apr1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lelant, 31 Mar 1901; at Coombe; wife, aged 47; born Lelant; in husband’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS. Wilmot Jane Dunstan Uren; Lelant, 2 Apr 1911; at Coombe; wife, aged 57; in husband’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Wilmot Uren; assumed registered Penzance 1921JUN 5c/262, aged 75. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Daughter of John and Mary.
Updated Mar 2023