William Edward Kernick
- BIRTH. Aged 15 in 1871, son of Samuel and Elizabeth, born St Ive; 21 in 1876, son of Samuel; aged 45 in 1901, born Kea; born around 1855-56; registered Liskeard 1856MAR 5c/69. Sources: Censuses, GRO/FreeBMD, marriage.
- CENSUS. William E; St Ive 2 Apr 1871; Pensilva; son, aged 15; copper miner; born St Ive; in father’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 21, son of Samuel, married Elizabeth Jane Sandow [1854EL08]; 28 Sep 1876 at St Peter’s, Burnley; registered Burnley 1876SEP 8c/324. Sources: REG/LCC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. William Ed; Habergham Eaves, Burnley 3 Apr 1881; 49 Hafling Lane; head, aged 25; cotton stuffer; born Cornwall; with wife Elizabeth 25 and mother-in-law. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William; Habergham Eaves, Burnley 5 Apr 1891; 82 Branch Road; head, aged aged 35; labourer; born Cornwall; with wife Elizabeth and mother-in-law. Sources: 1891 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William E; Burnley 31 Mar 1901; 44 Clive Street; head, aged 45; breaker off in cotton mill; born Cornwall, Kea; with wife Elizabeth 45, mother-in-law, adoped daughter 14. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. William Edward Kernick; Burnley 2 Apr 1911; 50 Todmorden Road; head, aged 55; chip potato dealer; born Cornwall St Ewe; with wife Eizabeth 55, mother-in-law, Caroline Whittam 24. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. William E; registered Burnley 1925DEC 8e/223, aged 69. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Son of Samuel 1807SM03 and Elizabeth J M 1828EL09.
Updated Sep 2019