Martha Augusta Lucks
- BIRTH. Aged 6 in 1861, daughter of William and and Elizabeth; born around 1854; registered 1854DEC Stoke D 5B/282. Sources: 1861 censuss, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Augusta K; Devonport 7 Apr 1861; 1 Rutger Place; aged 6, scholar, born Stoke Damerel; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/Page.
- CENSUS. Augusta M; Devonport 2 Apr 1871; 35 Cherry Garden Street; aged 16, unm; general domestic servant; born Devonport; in Martha Cumming’s household (licensed victualler). Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page. Martha Cummings is grandmother.
- MARR. Married James Sandoe [1851JM01] around 1887. Sources: Parents at Brest (France) around 1887, with sons in 1901, son Albert’s MC names father. Children: Albert V 1887AT01, John 1890JN04.
- CENSUS. Augusta Martha Sandoe; Penzance 31 Mar 1901; Alexandra Inn; head, wid, aged 40, inn and pub keeper, born Devon; with sons Albert Victor 14, John 11, and 1 servant. Sources: 1901 census/AncestryCom.
- MARR. Augusta Sandoe, widow, aged 40, from Alexandra Road, daughter of William Lucks, married William Eddy [1857WI02] 21 Feb 1905 at St Mary’s Penzance; registered Penzance 1905MAR 5c/385. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, REG/COPC, together in 1911.
- CENSUS. Mrs Augusta M Eddy; Penzance; 2 Apr 1911; Alexander Inn; wife, aged 50, married 7 years; licensed victualler; born Stoke, Devon; with son John 21, and husband William Eddy. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Augusta M Eddy; registered Penzance 1937JUN 5c/216, aged 82. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments. Daughter of William E 1829WI03 and Elizabeth S 1830EL09.
Updated Oct 2019