- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1861, born Kenwyn; son of John, tin miner, and Jane; born around 1854. Cornwall England. Sources: Censuses.
- CENSUS. Chacewater, 7 Apr 1861; aged 7, son; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 2 Apr 1871; at Zion; aged 17, son; tin miner; born Kenwyn; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census, 1871 census index/Ross.
- MARR. Married Elizabeth Jenkin 1850EL08 around 1876; assumed registered Truro 1874SEP 5c/246. Cornwall England. Sources: Parents at Kenwyn around 1876; couple together in 1881, GroFreeBMD. Children: Minnie 1873MI01, Mary J 1876MY03, John H 1877JN01, Edith 1880ED01, Bessie 1884BS01.
- CENSUS. Kenwyn, 3 Apr 1881; at Salem; aged 27, head; tin miner; born Kenwyn; with wife Elizabeth 30; children Mary J 5; John H 4; Edith 3 m. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- CENSUS. 1891. Absent
- WITNESS. Present at mother’s 1825JA01 death 21 May 1903 at Salem, Kenwyn; from Killifreth. Cornwall England. Mother’s DC.
- Comments: Son of John 1826JN01 and Jane 1825JA01. Possible death, cf 1853JN02. Possible emigration cf 1853JN06.
Updated March 2013