Elizabeth Childs Sandow
- BIRTH. Baptised 1 Mar 1854 at Lelant, daughter of John, labourer, and Jane, from Ninnis Bridge. Sources: REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. Lelant 7 Apr 1861; St Ives Road; daughter, aged 7; born Lelant; in mother’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Lelant 2 Apr 1871; at village; dau, aged 16, unm; born Lelant; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Devonport 3 Apr 1881; 7 Osborne Villas; visitor, aged 24, unm; born Lelant; in Jane C Harris’ household. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. Same address where sister Maria died in 1879; is Harris her mother?
- PROBATE. 1 May 1901, c/o Rev J Jones, St Saviour’s Vicarage, Plymouth, inherited GWR shares from Mary Jane Smith, 5 St James Place, Plymouth, deceased 27 Feb 1901. Sources: GWR Register of Probates/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Plymouth 2 Apr 1911; 12 St James Place; aunt, aged 42, single; born Lelant; partially deaf; with nephew James Sandow. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Nephew is 1882JM02.
- ELECTORAL REG. 5 Saltram Place, Plymouth, 1927, with James Sandow. Sources: Electoral Register 1927/FMP/page. James is 1882JM02.
- 1939 Register. Elizabeth C; Plymouth 29 Sep 1939; 5 Saltram Place; birth not known; single; old age pensioner; with James Sandow. Sources: 1939 Register/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Elizabeth C Sandow; registered 1944DEC Plymouth 5b/348, aged 86. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD.
- Comments: Daughter of John 1827JN01 and Jane C 1827JA03.
Updated Aug 2019