- BIRTH. Aged 18 in 1871, son of George and Margaret, born St Agnes; assumed registered 1853MAR Truro 5c/188; baptised 22 May 1853 at Mithian, son of George, miner, and Margaret, from Silverwell. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census, GRO, REG/COPC.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 7 Apr 1861; at Three Barrows; son, aged 8; tin miner; born St Agnes; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. St Agnes, 2 Apr 1871; at Silverwell, Mithian; son, aged 18; tin miner; born St Agnes; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Married Elizabeth Ann Barkel [1850EL11]; registered 1874JUN Truro 5c/291. Cornwall England. Sources: GRO/FreeBMD, Mahala’s baptism, 1881 census. Children: Mahala 1875MH01, George 1889GE01, William 1891WI02, Richard 1892RI02, Bessie 1895BS01.
- CENSUS. Houghton, Michigan 1880; at Red Jacket Village; boarder, married, aged 27; miner; born England; in John Glasson’s household. Michigan USA. Sources: 1880 US census/FMP/page, wife alone in 1881 census.
- CENSUS. Walkerville, Montana 1910; at 203 N Daly Street; head, married 36 years, aged 57; miner; born England; with wife Elizabeth A 59, children George 21, William 19, Richard 18, Bessie 15. Montana USA. Sources: 1910 US census/FMP/page.
- Comments: Son of George 1828GE01 and Margaret 1831MG02.
Updated Aug 2018