- BIRTH. Aged 7 in 1861, daughter of Caroline, born at Torquay; born around 1854; registered Newton Abbot; 1853JUN 5b/150; baptised 25 May 1853 at Torquay, daughter of William, surgeon, and Caroline, from Torquay, born 5 May. Sources: Census, REG/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Cheltenham 7 Apr 1861; 5 Paragon Parade; daughter, aged 7; scholar; born Torquay; in mother’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Newton Abbot 2 Apr 1871; at “Sheriden”, High Week; daughter, aged 17; born Torquay; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Newton Abbot 3 Apr 1881; Shendon Villa, High Week; daughter unm, aged 27; born Torquay; with Caroline 32, Henry 21. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page.
- MARR. Aged 36, from Highweek, daughter of William Francis, surgeon, married William Knapman Willcocks, barrister; 1 Aug 1889 at Highweek, brother Henry officiated; registered Newton Abbot 1889SEP 5b/229. Sources: REG/FMP/page, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Willcocks; Watford 31 Mar 1901; the Knowles; wife, aged 47; born Torquay; in husband’s household with daughter Ethel Mary 8. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Willcocks; Twyford, Berkshire 2 Apr 1911; at Thornbury; wife, aged 57; 2 births, both living; born Torquay; in husband’s household, with daughter Ethel Mary 18, born Kensington. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page.
- Comments. Daughter of William 1816WI06 and Caroline 1825CL02.
Updated Oct 2019