Betsey T Quick 1853BS01
- BIRTH. Aged 38 in 1891, niece of Mary Pascoe; born St Ives; born around 1854; baptised Betsy Trenerry Quick, St Ives 9 May 1852, daughter of James, miner, and Elizabeth, from St Ives; registered Betsy Trenery, 1852JUN Penzance 5c/323; born 15 Apr 1852 (1939). Sources: Censuses, REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD
- CENSUS. Betsie J; St Ives 7 Apr 1861; Fore Street; daughter aged 8; scholar; born St Ives; with mother Elizabeth Quick, 45, joiner’s wife. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Betsy T; St Ives 2 Apr 1871; 64 North Street; sister, aged 18, unm; born St Ives; in James Quick’s household, watchmaker aged 32. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page. James Quick is 1837JM03.
- CENSUS. Bessie; St Ives 3 Apr 1881; Tregonna Place; assistant, unm, aged 24; grocer’s assistant; born St Ives; in Charlotte Sandow’s household, with Mary Pascoe. Sources: 1881 census/FMP/page. Mary Pascoe is 1823MY05.
- CENSUS. Phillack 5 Apr 1891; Hayle Terrace; servant; aged 38, single; housekeeper; born St Ives; in Samuel Spray’s household.. Sources 1891 census//FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Bessie; St Ives 31 Mar 1901; Tregonna Place; niece, aged 48, single; companion; born St Ives: in Mary Pascoe’s household. Sources: 1901 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. B J Quick; St Ives 2 Apr 1911; 8 Bedford Road; cousin, aged 58, single; born St Ives; in Mary Pascoe’s household. Sources: 1911 census/FMP/page. Signed the census form.
- 1939 Register. Betsey J Quick; Penzance 29 Sep 1939; 21 Nevada Terrace; born 15 Apr 1852; single; private means; with one housekeeper-nurse. Sources: 1939 register/FMP/page.
- Comments. J/T indistinguishable.
Updated Jan 2021