- BIRTH. Baptised 15 Feb 1852 at Lelant, son of John, labourer, and Jane, from Ninnis Bridge; assumed registered 1852MAR Penzance 5c/321. Sources: REG/COPC, GRO/FreeBMD.
- CENSUS. Lelant 7 Apr 1861; St Ives Road; son, aged 8; scholar; born Lelant; in mother’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page
- CENSUS. Lelant 2 Apr 1871; Village; son, aged 19; blacksmith; born Lelant; in mother’s household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page.
- DEATH. Died 29 Jul 1879, aged 25, at Naseby, native of Cornwall; registered 1311 3Q in 1879 at Hamilton, Otago, NZ. Sources: NZ RGO Death Index, Mount Ida newspaper reports.
- Comments: Son of John 1827JN01 and Jane 1827JA03; Naseby, Otago, is a goldmining area.
Updated Jul 2019