- BIRTH Aged 4m at 1851 census, born at Philleigh, son of John; born around 1851. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 30 Mar 1851; at Treworthal; son of John; aged 4 months; born Philleigh; in father’s household. Sources: 1851 census.
- CENSUS. Philleigh, 7 Apr 1861; at Treworthal; son of John; aged 10; born Philleigh; in father’s household. Sources: 1861 census.
- CENSUS. St Levan, 2 Apr 1871; boarder, aged 20; East India telegraphist; born Philleigh; with 9 other telegraphists and 2 servants. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross.
- MARR. Married Augusta Martha Lucks [1854MR01] around 1887. Sources: Parents at Brest (France) around 1887, 1901 census, named on son Albert’s MC. Children: Albert V 1887AT01, John 1890JN04.
- Comments: Son of John 1804JN01 and Emma 1810EM01. Possible birth cf 1850JM02. Died by 1901 (Augusta a widow).
Updated Oct 2019