Catherine Blanch Sandow
- BIRTH. Baptised 7 Sep 1851at Uny Lelant, daughter of William and Catherine; assumed registered 1851SEP Penzance 9/222. Cornwall England. Sources: IGI, GRO.
- CENSUS. Catherine Sandow; Lelant, 7 Apr 1861; dau, aged 9, born at Lelant; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1861 census/COCP.
- CENSUS. Catherine B Sandow; Uny Lelant, 2 Apr 1871; dau, aged 19, unm; born Uny Lelant; in father’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1871 census index/Ross.
- CENSUS. Cassie Sandow; Uny Lelant, 3 Apr 1881; at Trembethow, aged 29, unm sister; born Uny Lelant; in brother Henry’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1881 census index.
- CENSUS. Uny Lelant, 1891; at Roseangrowse; visitor, aged 39, born Lelant; in Edward Mitchell’s household. Cornwall England. Sources: 1891 census. Edward Mitchell is 1848ED01, brother-in-law.
- MARR. Aged 40, spinster of Trembethow, daughter of William, deceased farmer; married Andrew Curnow 1858AW01, 16 Nov 1891 at Uny Lelant; witnesses Henry and Katie Sandow; assumed registered 1891DEC Penzance 5c/415. Cornwall England. Sources: REG, GRO. Witnesses are 1840HE01 and 1839CA01.
- Comments: Daughter of William 1815WI02 and Catherine 1815CA01.
Updated April 2010