- BIRTH. Aged 31 in 1881, son of Caroline, born Pershore; born around 1850; assumed registered Pershore 1851JUN 18/486; possibly baptised 19 May 1850 at Malvern, son of William and Caroline. Sources: 1881 census, REG/FamSearch.
- CENSUS. Torquay 30 Mar 1851; Higher Terrace, Tormoham; parents recorded with a nurse but not infants Caroline 2 and William 1. Sources: 1851 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Cheltenham 7 Apr 1861; 5 Paragon Parade; son, aged 11; scholar; born Pershore; in mother’s household. Sources: 1861 census/FMP/page.
- CENSUS. Newton Abbot 2 Apr 1871; at “Sheriden”, High Week; son, aged 21; articled clerk, solicitors; born Pershore; in mothers household. Sources: 1871 census/FMP/page. Next door is Robert Francis 59, solicitor.
- CENSUS. William; Atherington; 3 Apr 1881; Atherington Rectory, Devon; head, unm, aged 31; Rector of Atherington; born at Pershore, Worcester; with visiting mother Caroline 56; Elizabeth D Sandoe 21 housemaid. Sources: 1881 census/AncestryCom/page. Elizabeth D Sandoe is 1860EL06.
- Comments: Son of William 1816WI06 and Caroline 1825CL02.
Updated Oct 2019